For example, Macworld senior contributor Joe Kissell has found that applying an OS X update can make the folder invisible, requiring you to manually make it visible again.
Now that the folder is visible, just remember to be careful—because, as I mentioned above, deleting or moving the wrong file s inside this folder could cause an application to misbehave, to lose its settings, or even to lose data. Outlook to Mail migration: When mbox goes bad.
Lion Tweaks 1. Close the View-Options palette. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.
Can't see user library files in Mac OS X 10.7 and later
Enter your email address below: Posted by: January 26, at 9: Andy Piereder says: April 14, at 1: Person says: May 5, at Susan says: June 12, at 9: Pablo says: Ali says: June 10, at Carol F Metzger says: July 6, at 7: March 7, at 9: March 15, at 1: Mandrappa says: June 1, at 8: Method 2. Method 3. The following method makes the user Library folder permanently visible.
Enter the system administrator password, if prompted, and press Return.
- photozoom pro for mac free download!
- How to Show the User Library Folder in OS X Mavericks!
- day planner app for mac.
- Access User ~/Library Folder in OS X Mountain Lion & OS X Lion!
- word processing packages for mac.
- Apple Footer?
- How to view the ~/Library folder in Mavericks and Yosemite?
Close Terminal. The Library folder is now permanently visible in the Finder.
- how to burn dvd on mac using disc utility.
- Three Ways to Access the Library Folder on Your Mac!
- amd radeon hd 6490m drivers mac?
- How to view the ~/Library folder in Mavericks and Yosemite | Macworld.
- configure logitech mouse buttons mac.
- IS&T Contributions.
Related how to find library on mac 10.9
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved